Its been about 2 weeks since me n my gf get in touch just by short messages everyday. Its not that we cant afford d cost 2 call or to skype. But I think she cant afford to express her feeling to me anymore. She said, "xnk beria2".
I can understand that, but how come 2 people in love just being conncted by short messages?
No FB
No Call
No Extra messages...
is it enough to express love to each other? we r in a long distance relationship, i really hope u can show a little bit effort. bcoz im putting too much effort here n im losing my patience bit by bit..for now, i'll just go with the flow..
just try to be patient at this very moment..
ReplyDeleteif that is wht she demands from u,
then u just have to try to follow her flow.
in one fine day,
if it really doesnt work,
she'll soon realize
okay dude? :)
okay thanx ceguzeha,.haha..feel great to get an advice from someone that I dont know..( no offend) thanks n thanks n thanks..
ReplyDelete